Aritzia marks major foray into menswear with $63M Reigning Champ purchase

Cassandra Gill Jun 14 2021, 8:24 pm Two major Vancouver fashion companies are coming together. Aritzia has acquired premium athletic wear brand Reigning Champ for $63 million. The womenswear retailer, which was founded in 1984, will acquire 75% of Reigning Champ with the remaining 25% equity interest by 2026. “We’re excited to welcome Reigning Champ. Rooted in classic, timeless athletic wear, […]

Former Tapestry CEO Invests In Moose Knuckles

  Posted by SGB Media | Jun 9, 2021 | Moose Knuckles, the Canadian luxury outerwear and sportswear brand, announced that Victor Luis, formerly Tapestry Inc. CEO, has become an investor and executive chairman. In a statement, Moose Knuckles said that Victor Luis had made a “significant investment” in the firm and had become an “operating partner.” Other partners […]

Waste processor Anaergia files plans for $200-million IPO

    Anaergia Inc. Files Preliminary Prospectus for Initial Public Offering NEWS PROVIDED BY Anaergia Inc.  Jun 08, 2021, 12:39 ET BURLINGTON, ON, June 8, 2021 /CNW/ – Anaergia Inc. (“Anaergia” or the “Company“), an integrated waste-to-value platform created to eliminate greenhouse gases by cost-effectively turning organic waste into renewable natural gas, fertilizer and water, announced today […]

Dye & Durham management are making an offer to take the tech company private less than a year after IPO

Financial Post Board launches strategic process to evaluate options, including sale of part or all of company Author of the article: Stefanie Marotta Publishing date: May 31, 2021   Management at legal-technology company Dye & Durham Ltd. are making a bid to take the company private less than one year after its successful public market […]

Exclusive: VW Group receives €7.5bn offer for Lamborghini

Newly formed Anglo-Swiss consortium looks to take Lamborghini out of VW Group ownership, despite assertions it’s “not for sale” SHARE NEWS by Greg Kable 25 May 2021 The Volkswagen Group has received a €7.5 billion (£6.49bn) offer for Automobili Lamborghini, Autocar can reveal exclusively. The non-binding offer, made in a letter of intent sent to the Volkswagen Group […]

Siemens Mobility acquires RailTerm, strengthening its footprint in Canada

May 26, 2021 Enhances digital offering and commitment to service availability Grows employee base in Québec and Ontario Expected to close July 1, 2021 Siemens Mobility continues its focus on growing its presence in the Canadian Market. RailTerm is a trusted partner to passenger and freight rail customers.  With the acquisition of RailTerm, Siemens Mobility […]

Novatech acquires Energi’s Terrebonne patio door plant

Fenestration Canada May 18, 2021 | News May 18, 2021 – Harold Savard, President and CEO of the Novatech Group, is proud to announce that the Novatech Group has acquired the patio door division of Energi.This acquisition increases Novatech’s patio door manufacturing capability and becomes the 6th plant of this product family in the group. Demand for […]

Solotech Reaffirms Its Position as the Leading Canadian Partner for Professional AV Services and Solutions with the Acquisition of CBCI Telecom 

  NOUVELLES FOURNIES PAR Solotech Inc.  Mai 17, 2021, 09:00 ET A strong IT expertise that propels Solotech’s service offering MONTREAL, May 17, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ – As part of its growth strategy, Solotech is pleased to announce today the acquisition of CBCI Telecom Canada Inc. (CBCI). The company headquartered in Montreal has been established for over 30 years […]