The Beara MERGERS team and its valuescontact us
To meet the growing needs of its clients, Beara Mergers + Acquisitions has developed a network of experienced collaborators. With a wide range of skills and experience, BEARA Mergers’ partners come together in three main areas: ethics, professional skills, and customer services.
- BEARA Mergers’ partners attach paramount importance to business ethics.
- They work independently from any financial institution to avoid any potential conflict of interest.
- They respect the confidentiality of the information entrusted to them by their clients and prospects.
Professional skills :
- BEARA Mergers’ partners have a high level of expertise based on their extensive professional background. Together they have more than 30 successful transactions in Canada and abroad.
- They put their experience and their networks of contacts at the disposal of their clients.
- They combine rigorous methodology with broad practical knowledge of taxation and financial transactions.
- They are continually updating their skill set by attending various training and seminars.
- Every mandate is the subject of a written agreement that is tailor-made and precisely describes the purpose of the transaction and the context that motivates the client; each situation is unique.
- BEARA partners work together with their clients’ advisors (lawyers, notaries, accountants, etc.) and always provide two-way communication with them.
- They are fully involved with their clients, providing them with exclusive advice and regularly reporting on their actions.
- The remuneration of BEARA Mergers’ is organized to make the interest of the client prevail; therefore, the client is assured that BEARA is one hundred percent focused on his interests.
- The partner assigned to the project is the main point of contact throughout the entire mandate. They will work with all stakeholders to maximizes the chance of a successful transaction.